• Excellent DC multi-process welding
for general purpose stick, downhill
pipe (stick), TIG, cored-wire and MIG (CO2 and mixed gas).
• It’s the only compact LPG welder in North America rated at 25V for
300 amps of stick or CV welding.
• CV wire welding up to 5/64 in. (2.0 mm) diameter electrodes.
Digital Weld Meters
• Digital weld meters for amps and volts make it easy to precisely pre-set your procedures and monitor actual welding output.
Superior Arc Performance
• Lincoln Electric Chopper Technology® – provides easy starts, a smooth arc, low spatter and excellent bead appearance.
10,000 Watts Peak Single-Phase AC Generator Power
• 10,000 watts peak for motor starting.
• 9,000 watts continuous for high capacity needs such as a back-up generator, powering a Lincoln Electric Invertec® inverter welder. Also can be used for lights, a grinder or other power tools.
• AC generator voltage is constant at 120V or 240V at any weld dial setting.
Skewed Rotor Design
• Skewed rotor design provides AC power suitable for operating Lincoln Electric inverter power sources. Lincoln Electric was first in the welding industry with this feature.
• Welding and AC Generator Outputs rated at 1040F (400C).Welding Performance
• Lincoln Electric – Easy Starts.
– Smooth Arc.
– Low Spatter.
– Excellent Bead Appearance.
• CC-stick mode is optimized for general purpose stick using E7018 low hydrogen electrodes.
• Downhill pipe welding mode is excellent for cellulosic electrodes, such as Lincoln Electric Fleetweld® 5P+. This mode delivers fast travel speeds, especially on fill passes.
• Arc force control provides a soft or more forceful digging arc in CC-stick or downhill pipe mode and inductance/pinch control in CV wire mode.
• Built-in “hot” start delivers easier starts and restrikes minimizing the electrode “sticking” to the work.
• Touch Start TIG® DC – lift the tungsten to start the arc. No high
frequency is required which avoids tungsten contamination in the weld. Voltage sensing output stops the arc when the torch is lifted at the end of the weld, resulting in increased operator appeal.
AC Generator Performance
• 10,000 watts peak AC generator power. Use for motor starting.
• Up to 38 amps at 240V from the 120V/240V receptacle with weather resistant cover. Includes circuit breaker protection.
• Two 120V 20 Amp GFCI (Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter) duplex receptacles with weather resistant covers. Includes circuit breaker protection. Will operate up to 9 in. grinder.
• Nominal 120V and 240V AC generator voltage is independent of any weld dial setting. This is done with one generator system (rotor/stator) using Lincoln Electric
Chopper Technology, avoiding the complexity of two generator (rotor/stator) systems.