About

BENTON’S WELDING SUPPLY

EST 1946

Established in 1946, Mr. W.C. Benton built a new building for his International Truck & Tractor business.

Many years later the Welding Supplies were added to the business.

Today 2021, we have added another location in Eatonton.

Benton’s Welding Supply business

is a third generation family owned business that takes pride in serving our customers!